About Wes         Properties        Contact

Wes Grady is in the business of helping his clients buy and sell property in North Platte and Lincoln County, Nebraska. Because a sale or purchase of a home or property is such a big milestone, Wes is honored every time he gets to be part of a transaction. He enjoys guiding his clients step-by-step through their purchase or sale, making sure every part of the process is as easy and enjoyable as possible.

Wes Grady has been a Licensed Real Estate Agent in North Platte, Nebraska since 1964. He is a member of the Lincoln County, State and National Realtors Associations and has been President of the Lincoln County Nebraska Board of Realtors for three different terms. He is a founding member of the Lincoln County Multiple Listings Service and served as Chairman for ten years. Wes is a father, grandfather and husband of 49 years. The Gradys are an 80% “UNL Husker graduates” family with the remaining 20% a U.S. Air Force Academy graduate, who is a loyal Nebraska Husker fan!

VIEW My Listings!

Let me help you NAVIGATE
           the properties for sale in



© 2007 Lincoln County Board of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved. All information herein relating to real estate for sale on this website comes from the Internet Data Exchange of the Lincoln County Board of REALTORS® MLS, and is provided by third party brokerage firms who are members of the MLS. All brokers providing this data deem it generally reliable, but not guaranteed and advise interested parties to independently verify it. All measurements and other detailed data are assumed approximate only. The Lincoln County Board of REALTORS® MLS shall not be liable in any way to any party for any inaccuracies, errors, or omissions in the data provided herein, or any resulting claims for any reason. This information provided courtesy of Lincoln County Association of REALTORS® and the Lincoln County Board of REALTORS® MLS.

North Platte Real Estate Specialist

Copyright © 2012-2015 Wes Grady